06 June 2007

#12, 12 April 2007

[originally written 13 April 2007, with some small edits]

- No less than five of the actors touched me. Nearly every male cast member recognises me on sight now, and four of them did that friendly shoulder-tap. Drew, Adam, Dan, and Nehal Joshi all did it. And then of course there's Aaron but he's... special. ;D
- Talked to Dan about wanting to see his Marius, and he said that Adam is taking that whole week off, April 28 through May 6, and that he is going to be on as Marius May 3, 4, 5, and 6. I am so totally going to see him May 5 or 6. Dan actually asked us that night about where we come from and how we get up to NYC. Heee. I ♥ him.
- Talked to Nehal about wanting to see his Enjolras, and he told us that, and I quote, "since Max is more delicate," we might have the opportunity in the future. Oh, I hope so. Lari, I told him that you really loved his Enjolras, and he thought that was terribly sweet. :D I ♥ him.
- Drew, by the way, noticed us standing by the stage door before the show and greeted us before we even saw him. I do not think Drew is ever going to forget us, haha. XD I ♥ him.
- Didn't get to talk to Norm, but that is because he was a bit overwhelmed with fans and may not have seen us. This was okay by me, honestly, because that was about the same time Aaron came by.
- BEN CRAWFORD HOLY GOD ♥. I rather miss Rob, but... Ben is so totally an acceptable replacement. (Shit. After the cast change, I won't be able to just say 'Ben' and have y'all know who I mean. Bah. XD)
- Aaron is the most wonderful man in the world and I love him so and I am seriously going to miss him a lot. ♥ I got two hugs tonight! :D And I fangirled at him again, attempting to be more coherent, y'know. I said that I'd seen him ten times now (yes, that's right. ten.) and he interrupted me to say, "Man, don't even say that this was the best one. I was okay tonight, it definitely wasn't my best one." ...well, okay, that can be debated, but he was definitely better tonight than Saturday, and he was DAMN GOOD tonight. Whoa, dude. And of course that was what I was going to say, and he just said to me, "You're full of shit!" Ahahahaha, I love him. ♥ I actually repeated to him what I posted in his blog back in December, about being really impressed with him, etc. and... he was so sweet about it, saying, "Thanks so much for being such great fans." ♥ There are not enough ♥s on the interweb to express how much I love him.
- Also. Aaron wore the blue wool coat. ♥ And the adorable hat. And that cute scarf. Also, the jeans he was wearing showed off his legs really nicely (even more so than the Enjypants, which you didn't think was possible did you?). Yum. They weren't Those Pants, but... they were nice. XD;;

No comments: